View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:46 AM
Find More Posts by KingOfTheHill
Ninja of the Nasty
Joined Jan 2004
10,665 Posts
Alert
Gotta get the Parker/Vincent group back together at least once

Ive been in contact with Fermin Bill, Dean D.S., Chris B. and a couple others and everyone wants to make it happen since everyone has kind of lost touch and stopped flying or picked up a new local hill or hobby in general.

So what do you guys say? Fun parker day? some Brats (sp) on the grill, a pedal bungee launcher just in case or just for laughs?

I know its not going to be a regular occurrence like it was but i think it would be great to touch base with everyone again. everyone ive talked to wants to meet up to see what everyone's up to now but nobody has made it work.

Well im back ladies and im getting the band back together I know Bowman and Wurts aren't going to be possible but we can try and get people like the San Diego Guys Bill (still suck), jason, gary, spencer, manor, Jon kim?, Ray, Bruce, dean, Fermin Bill, Nation, Chris B, Zwart????
we could have a great afternoon with some food in our bellies and a lot of laughs im sure of it.

lets make this happen! its drive up, the weather is beautiful and hell, if you don't have a plane to fly, take my JW... i just want to see everyone again.

How about we shoot for middle December? or push it further out to January if it means getting more people there?
KingOfTheHill is offline Find More Posts by KingOfTheHill