Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:16 AM
Find More Posts by Junior Basilio
Starting in R/C Helicopters
Brazil, MT, Juara
Joined Oct 2012
26 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
All that is modified on the servos is to move the link on the servo are one hole further out from the center. You can do this on the AIL arm easily, but you need a new arm for the ELV servo. On that one, you have to cut the arm off just after the new hole you are using to clear the frame. It's a very simple mod to do. Just make sure when pulling off the servo arms that the heli is powered off. You need to power it up before putting on the arms to center the servos. Put the arms on and power down before tightening the servo screws so as not to damaged the servos.
BThirsk, It can be a simple modification, but I can not understand how to do! Please if you can give me some instructions thank you very much! I know lots of questions, but I saw that it is a good change and I do it too! Have any picture of your servant, you can post that nitida is that I see, so would be easier! If it is not asking too much!

Another thing, you asked for the measurements, I do not know if certain measures, but goes into the connector is approximately 3mm x 3mm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the video of my first flight with my MJX F45. I know it's not to see it fly because it is the camera, but I wanted to share! =)

Another thing, I realize that to turn to one side, if I'm not mistaken, contrary to helice back, he does not turn well! Is this normal?

1º Voo MJX F-45/645 - RCGroups.com (6 min 18 sec)
Junior Basilio is offline Find More Posts by Junior Basilio