Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by Matt Halton
Wannabe B-26 pilot!
Southwold, Suffolk, UK.
Joined Nov 2002
5,059 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz View Post
Yeah thanks for that Matt and i've just found out that the hobbywing esc's that will work in it but i'll wait and see what IdeaFly say before i even think about buying any new ones,and like you i'd rather at least a 20/25 amp ESC in this Quad,even though this has happened i'm still well pleased with how it flies and i'd still recommend this quad to anyone,i think what you said could of been the problem about shorting out,so once i do get another ESC i will be checking every part of the wiring from my motors and ESC's.

Shame it happened but i'm thinking i was just unlucky with getting a bad ESC because for the most part this is a good quad,well from what i have been reading on this thread and i've read a lot on this thread about it.

Happy flying boys and i won't be grounded for long,i'll be back to let you know how i get on with IdeaFly and so on,plus i'll still be reading other posts.

Was it just that one ESC that was getting hot, or were they all running at the same temp?
I hope you get things going again soon, but you're not missing much with this completely horrible weather!

Cheers

Matt
Matt Halton is offline Find More Posts by Matt Halton