Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:48 PM
Find More Posts by scaflock
I need some building time in t
United States, AZ, Douglas
Joined Nov 2007
1,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwmtrubrit View Post
After working in my shop over a period of four days (actual hours totalling a good two days), I have pulled stuff out onto the lawn to make room for my attack inside the shed, thrown stuff away from inside. Moved a work bench to the middle for purposes already mentioned, and put all the crap back into the shed at the end of every day, am I any better off? HELL NO!! I was wanting to look at getting a tow plane, or another aerotow sailplane, but I don't have any more room I'm starting to think a match is in order and watch it all go away
Do I hear a call for the famous "Zippo Mk IV" here Keith? Maybe a better idea would be to try my way of thinning out the herd. If you haven't used it in 2 years and don't see using it within the next two... It goes! The main exception being those specialty tools that are hard to find.

I can't imagine having to haul everything out and then put it all back in any time you want to do some work in the shop. I think it would take me years to get to that point once I get the new place and have gotten the shop ready. At 36' X 48" I'd have to work really hard to fill it up to that point!

The tables on wheels is one of the best things you can do provided that you have the room to pull it off. I'm planning on having at least 3 tables set up like that in time. Two for models and one that's a little smaller for other projects. I'll also have a fixed work bench with the majority of the power tools mounted up on it. Ahhh A shop that will even make the SeanMIester drool! Now that's something to aim for!
scaflock is offline Find More Posts by scaflock