Thread: Discussion Club Twistaholic
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:40 PM
Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,380 Posts
Well when We did the mustang formation team build, 4 of us built GP 40 sized and it was really a pretty straight forward build pretty simple, The 5th Mustang was a Top Flight ARF I believe as the guy didn't have time to build one over the winter ,so he found a Miss America scheme but all 4 Mustangs flew exactly the same Like on rails and smooth as glass, very cool There is one GP mustang that hasn't even maidened yet and he was the guy that built his first LOL

The BAck 3 stangs in this pic are all Full Build GP 40 Stangs The front plane is a TF ARF 2 had 61 FX's 1 had a Magnum 60 and the other had a Supertigre 60

This vid was as close as we ever got to having all 4 mustangs up at the same time on film Usually we had 3 of us or just 2 of us there so we have all flown together quite a few times but the day all 4 showed up MY cuz had a problem with his on take off leaving just 3 of us in the sky with a camera guy there are only 2 Mustangs of the original 5 in flying condition I completely incinerated mine when the fin flew off and pulled the servo tray loose rendering all my controls completely useless I have all the templates cut out out for the Scratch Build when the team decides to try again

RC Planes in the rain (10 min 12 sec)
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe