Thread: Discussion What a lousy day flying.....
View Single Post
Old Nov 24, 2012, 10:22 PM
Find More Posts by Bob6831
United States, FL, Fernandina Beach
Joined Sep 2012
408 Posts
No need to be sorry Goober.........Even though I keep looking at new planes, I really don't want to just be a 'collector' of rc airplanes.
I would appreciate your elaboration of possibly adjusting my motor thrust on my Wild Hawk. I really am frustrated with this plane. I keep seeing people saying how great it is and how easy it is to fly and I can't get it to stay in the air any greater than about 20-30 yards. I don't know if my CG is too far forward or too far backward! Read too many contrary opinions on that! I also have bent my fuselage enough where it is definitely not 100% straight, but I don't know if that should make any difference or not. Also got contrary (see my other thread on Wild Hawk) on whether my motor is good (sounds good) after it or the receiver smoked after 1 landing with Throttle left on.
Thanks for any help.
Note that I am leering at a couple of new planes like the Aerosky Cap 6 Channel, the Dynam "I Can Fly", the Sbach 342, The T-28 (Dynam or Parkzone or FMS ???? please help me decide!), the Yak 54......
See.... I am looking for a plane thats a little bigger than my micros, that I can FLY (unlike my Wild Hawk!), and that can take a little wind, and will not cost me an arm or leg. Also I am still inclined to stay with the RTF planes.
Bob6831 is offline Find More Posts by Bob6831