Old Nov 24, 2012, 07:55 PM
Find More Posts by Jim Lee
AMA # 75962
United States, WA, Port Orchard
Joined Apr 2007
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drambuidhe View Post
Well got around 6 flights in today on the new 27mhz pcb with no glitches as yet. If I understood how I'd post a video of a bit of them, but can't seem to work out how!! Tried the floats,it's a no goeven at only 100g it hardly will get off the ground! Did lift off my pond but only just.Can your s033g or s33 lift 100g ok?
I would think that they could, and I think that yours should also. If our weather holds. (we're in a high pressure system, I flew today and there wasn't any wind). I'll try putting 100g load on the S33 and see how it does.

I don't think that the DH 9118 would, It doesn't seem to have the power that the S33 does. The motors are smaller. I can't test the S033G, As it's out of service until I get some new parts for it, Which are supposed to be here Monday.

I've probably got some batteries that weigh around 100g. I'll put some of them on my digital scale and if I need to, I've got some stick on weights that I can use to get the correct weight.

I don't know how to post a video that I made to the thread either, But I know that you could go to the Electric Heli's Video Forum and someone would probably be able to walk you through the process.
http://www.rcgroups.com/helicopters-...ic-videos-275/

J
Jim Lee is offline Find More Posts by Jim Lee