Old Nov 24, 2012, 12:43 AM
Find More Posts by Wookster
Augernaut
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Jan 2010
1,524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerwin50 View Post
wookster I'd love to video you hovering the twist for the ho down thread.
I need to get back up there. I still have the photos from our first meet on the camera. Life has kept me busy. Out here in branson I brought my micro planes and helis, well wouldnt you know the owner of the hotel is an Rc freak like me. WE had two good evenings of glying helis and micro birds. Poor guy had sold most of his stuff last month. After 5 years of owning the hotel I was the first guest to ever fly an RC plane there. Certainly good people, and if you find yourself in branson, stay at the 12 oaks. They go out of there way to protect us tourists from the timeshare sharks out here.

Also may be a bit off topic, but i gotta share some trip photos. My little girl has been an angel. thes not even a year and a half old, but she plays games at cracker barrel, owns the waterpark, and loves a stroll on the showboat. I also threw in a picture of how an RC addict packs his car for a vacation. Mrs. Wookster is in there as well. Going to be hard to leave my beautiful family on monday to go back to work.
Wookster is online now Find More Posts by Wookster