Thread: New Product E-flite Edge 540QQ 280 BNF Basic
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:17 PM
Find More Posts by bobly
Joined Sep 2010
4,284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc View Post
What I don't get is is any of the "beta" testers actually fly these things or just look at them and pick there nose at it, if i was a beta tester i would have said guys the props suck lets get a better one, Also guys the esc is barley big enough lets make a 12 amp. the guy who designed the plane suppose to be a great pilot but I sometimes wonder. They are hardly any good beta testers it seems along with the HH team people that fly /test these planes

Here is a 3s
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...11V-480mAh-JST
I'm not good enough to be a beta tester, but fly mine is all I've done so far. When the weather cooperates that is. Still has stock prop, stock esc, did change wheels because I fly off grass, but do that to almost everything I ever bought. I'm wound up about it. I have trouble thinking of it as a UM though. Decided quickly that instead of a big little plane, it was a little big plane. Flies much bigger than it is. But this 33F high today with 23-30 mph winds just didn't make it worth even trying and had the whole day to play. I normally take several planes to the field, but since the Edge, only it has went with enough batteries and chargers to fly it almost continuous. Nothing has broken yet. I do have spare 7x3.5 props if it happens, but that is standard practice to have extra props for anything I own.
bobly is offline Find More Posts by bobly