Old Nov 23, 2012, 04:48 PM
Find More Posts by waynemia
A trail of smoke is GOOD!
USA, TX, Springtown
Joined May 2008
7,233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Yes Sir.. Spread Recktrum Module until the new Nano XPS rx's come out. I have grown to like programming the RX's more then the TX so I am spoiled.

I have never played with the programming mixes outside of their use by default. I know you and Kerwin had mentioned moving off of 8 so I thought you all had a plan, and thanks much for sharing. I ordered 2 of the Servo Reversers last night <8 bucks each> and I will need one for the flaps since I am running low on channels with the bomb drop is needed.

Thanks Wayne!
I don't like the reversers that I have tried too much. I do have one in the Kadet on the bomb doors. I know I should have stuck with one servo but I grew tired of working on it and went to two servos. I will warn you that the weight of whatever is in the bomb bay can load those servos quite a bit if you don't get them some mechanical advantage. I initially did not put a separator in the bay to keep the load away from the servo arms. That was not good either so I fixed it.

Waldo, you never offend. I am just a weenie when it comes to scratch/kit building. I do better when I am working on something that is not available ready-made.

I started a a 52.5" WS Electrifly Mr. Mulligan with another club member today - his plane. I am looking for a better outcome than the BS60. It is going pretty fast. Wings done, landing gear done, tail feathers mounted, tail wheel done, and the dummy radial started. This is going to be a nice looking plane.

waynemia is offline Find More Posts by waynemia