Thread: Discussion Club Twistaholic
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2012, 11:46 AM
Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,388 Posts
Snowman Good luck out there and be careful I can just see you lying on the ground with spinners flying over head in every direction as those city slickers have themselves a good ol Shootin roundup time.

wayne I know you can, and you hit it right on the head there its really a matter of time and patients if you involve yourself in a full build project, I hope I didn't sound to arrogant to everyone in my last post I just love building so much I want to see Kits staying around so the Art of building doesn't completely vanish, which I'm sure it won't but kits are harder to come by in Hobby stores these days if you don't know where to go. I know each and everyone of you guys have the skills for building as I consider myself to be about as smart as a box LOL Snowman and DOG Know I met them both and the technical advice given on this thread by everyone just blows me away, I still don't understand half of whats being talked about in the leccy world lol so to hear some comments like "I don't have the building skills" just baffles me to death if you can slice butter you can build a plane

Oh yeah
FLY THAT DANG JET !!!!!! ROTFLOL
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe