Thread: Discussion Club Twistaholic
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:43 AM
Find More Posts by snowman
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
6,356 Posts
I'm happy to hear that you all had a good Thanksgiving......and those of you that didn't at least made some extra cash! (Cash is always good!) No pie for the pie maker? And you can't even go and buy a Twinkie any longer! (That's a mixed blessing right there..) Thanksgiving was a huge success here......and I'm up this morning getting 4 of my firearms ready to borrow to my nephews and their dad for the day! I took them to the range (read sand pit) and it was a nightmare.....little city slickers running around armed and not paying attention........sure glad the bullets were in my pocket! Well, my sister, in her infinite wisdom, told her boys that if they drove up here for Thanksgiving, that their uncle (me) would take them hunting..... Don't get me wrong....I love my nephews.......but wow! I was totally taken off guard! So I'm up this morning.......the winds are gusting to 45 mph and we have snow coming down at about an inch an hour with a severe weather advisory......perfect hunting weather for me down in the swamp, but for the city slicker Nintendo boys and their dad......it's either going to end very shortly cause they can't and didn't prepare for this weather......or we'll end up in the hospital! Pray for me!
snowman is online now Find More Posts by snowman