View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:06 AM
Find More Posts by don9f
United Kingdom, Staffs
Joined Mar 2011
205 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyOne View Post
I've been trying all evening to get the set-up calibrated but with inconsistent results. It looked OK on the scope before I calibrated anything but the more I run through the procedure the worse it gets. I also now have the problem of drifting back towards the centre, together with roll/cross connection, any ideas.

I bought both the Arduino nano and the gyro board from googluckbuy, has anyone else had problems with the gyro board from this supplier.

A.
Mine came from DealExtreme and I also had the Pan drifting back to centre until I set the Pan Weight to 100.....then it worked fine. I've just been out for a flight on this gorgeous morning and the HT was working well. Not sure if being set to 100 is right, but it works for me.

I've ordered more parts from the same supplier as yours to make another, this time putting the sensor board on top of the Arduino, to experiment a bit. At the moment my sensor is on my goggles and linked to the Arduino in my pocket with its 6v battery.....want to improve on that.

Cheers Don
don9f is offline Find More Posts by don9f