Thread: Question Buying a used Apprentice 15e
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:01 PM
Find More Posts by mrmki81
United States, NM, Los Lunas
Joined Jan 2012
72 Posts
So I think I possibly have a problem with my reciever.....Okay, so here is what I do:

I charge the battery (E-flite 3S 11.1V 3200mAh 15C) with the charger (E-flite 2-3 Cell Balancing Li-Po Charger) that the apprentice 15e came with.

When the battery is done I unplug it and go and plug it into my plane. I hear the 4 tones that come from the motor. Then when I look at the spektrum AR600 receiver the orange light isn't on? When I plug in and out the plug to the plane it kind of flickers, but then never turns on?

I then wait about 5 minutes and plug the battery in to the plane and everything works just fine. Light comes on, I hear all the tones when the transmitter is bound, and all ailerons, elevator, rudder, and motor work just fine. And I just flew my plane yesterday without any problems.

Here is what I think. It seems like the battery is charged too much when I plug it in, too much voltage going to the receiver because after the battery sits for a few minutes, I plug it back in, and everything works just fine. I'm going to charge it again and see what happens. What is your take on this???
mrmki81 is offline Find More Posts by mrmki81