Thread: Discussion MassiveRC: Transition
View Single Post
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:52 AM
Find More Posts by waveOmatic
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
80 Posts
I agree James, I haven't flown all the micro's out there but from the ones I have flown the V2 really does shine. I have not tried the Mini Pet and was thinking of getting one in the near future. The V2 with the Devo 4 does not show what that little quad is truly capable of after using my Devo 7 with different configurations. I'm also thinking of ordering a V1 board but if the difference isn't that big in performance (I only tried it for a few minutes at my LHS and couldn't tell much difference but sure I just needed more time with it) I just might order two V2 boards for about 5 dollars more. Speaking of ordering..

I just placed my first order with MassiveRC, 3 nanotech lipos for my LB V2. I've read great things about that battery and couldn't think of a better store than this one to get them Thanks guys for making these available here in the US and at a good price as well as the shipping. I really wanted to try these out and its also really cool you guys changed the polarity on them before shipping them out. Thanks again and good luck with your new business. Happy Thanksgiving for those celebrating it.
waveOmatic is offline Find More Posts by waveOmatic