Originally Posted by jims123
The Aquarium pump worked great. I went over the entire hull with soapy water and found no bubbles brewing anywhere.. until I got to this receiver compartment that is.. there is a leak on the port side aft side that was very clear to spot.. I plan to pull out the receiver and servo wiring, undo the two screws and hope I can pull it out before putting a thin bear of PU goop around its top seam and then re-installing it..
The seam on the port bow was simply a little red trim tape lifting a bit from the hull but nothing was leaking there or around the rudder post and elsewhere that I could find...
I normally run a bead of Silicon around the pot and then push it back into the deck this normally seals it up just fine.