Thread: Discussion What am I missing here?
View Single Post
Old Nov 21, 2012, 01:55 PM
Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,947 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
I had a 1968 Bultaco Matador ISDT replica trials bike. I was a lousy rider but it made me look like a genius. I ran the thing off the top of a 10' seawall that I didn't see because of the high sun angle. The bike was going about 10 mph, dropped off front wheel down. My only thought was "this is gonna hurt" but the front shocks compressed, the bike set the rear wheel down just like I planned it that way and it sneered at me "hit the gas already, why's your jaw dragging on the ground?" It was a truly amazing bike when bikes weren't too amazing as a whole.

Folks, check out this webpage for the Ares Gamma 370. Steerable tail wheel, larger than a Champ, lighter than a Super Cub, optional use prop saver included, Pro aileron wing available separately to convert to 4-channel when you are ready.......unless they TOTALLY blow the marketing angle, here's your new #1 unassisted newbie trainer plane.
Is that pronounced bull taco?

And yeah, I've flown that Gamma a couple times, and I was almost jumping up and down with how great it was. In the 3-channel configuration it tracks perfectly - very surprising!
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501