Originally Posted by dave1993
do either of you fellows have any more info on that? i was going to order one for my 9x but not if it don't work.
The hope is that it will work once the initial glitch is corrected. I have one on the way from that first batch, so will be waiting for the promised replacement.
Best advice right now: sit tight and see how it turns out.