United States, IN, Earl Park
Joined Aug 2012
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ro.bi. View Post
very nice & smooth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nike25 View Post
I wish you hadn't posted this because now I want a new camera! Super smooth! Are you using stabilization software?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atown93 View Post
I love the Horyzon. HD camera. The low light capabilities and white balance work great in just about every environment. Nice vid.
Thanks everyone!
This has been my go to camera out of all the multiple cameras that I own to include GoPro 1 & 2. I feel that it's given me the best footage out of all of them.
@nike25, Sorry pal! I just watched YouTube's version of my footage this morning. "Are you using stabilization software?" I did use YouTube's enhancement but after comparing the two I don't see too much of a difference other than it took a couple of my lever + wind twitches out. I purposely went slower on my flight as not to upset the stomach of the viewer!
I've got that cam sandwiched good & tight between top and bottom extension tabs which helps tremendously with any vibration.
Here's a pic showing you what I mean.
~griz

I don't know what's going on at RCGroup but every time I load a pic it ends up upside down? I've switched computers so I'm not sure?
grizzledcamudgen is offline Find More Posts by grizzledcamudgen
Last edited by grizzledcamudgen; Nov 20, 2012 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Switched computers, trying to upload pic upright!