View Single Post
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:01 PM
Find More Posts by Dan_D
United States, OH, Amesville
Joined Nov 2012
148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alibongo View Post
Dan, I can't help thinking you chose two quite difficult planes to start with.I have never fancied a delta because they don't look like a plane to me, and I would have orientation problems as well as control problems.Your first plane,I have only flown one of those pusher floaters on Phoenix but they also seem a bit difficult to control.I suppose to me a beginner plane is one that will glide free flight.So it doesn't need constant control imputs.But i may be wrong about all this.
Gosh, I had chosen the Hawk Sky pusher-floater because it was supposed to be a "beginners plane". Then again, it was the sales people telling me that ...

I have to admit that the delta looks like a big paper airplane, but if that's what it takes to get me flying I'll do it. Heck, if necessary I'll strap feathers on my rump and crow like a rooster...

Actually, I'm already planning and scheming. If you cross your eyes a little and squint, the SUPER EASY almost looks a little like my favorite airplane of my youth - the XB-70 Valkyrie. One I get the SE flying, I am wondering if a little cutting, a little gluing, and viola... a SUPER EASY VALKYRIE !!!

Ad Astra guys !!!
Dan_D is offline Find More Posts by Dan_D