Find More Posts by mike lance
flynot
Laguna Beach
Joined Aug 2005
10 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveR View Post
Hi Mike,

Funny you ask as I sent a note to Black Horse earlier today asking if they have a U.S. distributor. Even with a 4 piece wing and a 2 piece fuse, the box has got to be pretty big which would cost a small fortune to ship via air, assuming that option is available from Vietnam.

Sea freight is the only practical approach and that typically means filling a container unless you can find a company shipping LTL. The best approach is to hopefully find a U.S. company like Hobbico or someone else who has a relationship with Black Horse and can add a few of these models to an existing order.

I did a Google search for Black Horse and found several U.S. modelers talking about Black Horse models they had purchased and their experience with them. Sounds like they are being imported and now the question is by what company. Will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Regards,

Steve
Steve thanks for getting back to me if you find something out do let me know. Dan and all of us went towing last weekend and had a ball. Mike Lance
mike lance is offline Find More Posts by mike lance