Old Nov 19, 2012, 02:21 PM
Find More Posts by scott page
|Taranis|>|All other Tx's|
United States, WA, Richland
Joined May 2009
6,779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodini View Post
Hey Scott Page....first off! Kudos to you! I'm assuming that's your significant other helping you with the spin up. My wife would of gotten the leaf blower maybe, but just to see my stuff being blown out of my garage!
But on a serious note, if you decide to put your autogyro back together (which I think you should), you need to have a flexing head. That's why that thing it pulling in one direction. So grab a tupperware container that your wife is not using, cut those plywood plates loose and redo your head assembly (thanks for the video though)!

I do like the ducted fan spin up....great idea! I used to have one of the big 3d guys go on the runway infront of me and start up their DA 100 engines and it would spin up my 60 size autogyros! It's all about fun!

This Durafly craze is awesome! I've never seen so many guys on this forum! Long live the autogyros! We're coming back!

Have fun out there guys!
Joe
Your fleet is impressive. I have access to a laser cutter, so I'll scan my spare plate and find a different material... what do you think about a DVD cut to fit?
scott page is offline Find More Posts by scott page