Thread: Discussion A few F/F plans added....
View Single Post
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:10 AM
WMD
Find More Posts by WMD
WMD
Bradford, UK
Joined Jan 2010
1,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by locktumbler View Post
Thought I'd better check and make certain I'm not wasting my time. Oops, there all on the Outerzone site.
Hi Locktumbler,

Yes please! It's the photos that I really want. I believe I have all the plans, and I have started doing OCR on all the text I have, but what I do not have is good clear copies of the photos.

For an example of why your pics would help, see here - http://www.outerzone.co.uk/books/dis...ok=3&chapter=1

Your scanned pages are perfect for me. Would make my day if you said you felt like doing all the other chapters exactly like that. Then I can go through and replace all the photos with good copies.

Steve

Edit, just a note on scanning - don't want to seem too picky, but some of the photos at the moment show a watermark of the print from the other side of the page, showing through. Might be worth trying some other setting on your the scanner, or maybe using a black cover ontop of the paper, to try and cut down on this? Just a thought. Better to say that at the beginning than after a few days worth of scanning
WMD is online now Find More Posts by WMD
Last edited by WMD; Nov 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: note on scanning