Old Nov 19, 2012, 06:23 AM
Find More Posts by crash74
Addicted to Twins
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
1,427 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
Considering all the "first time" events on this production... well done! The video duration nicely kept the scenes from being repetitive, and nice maiden flight as well.

I'd like to see what the video looks like without the "de-shake" filtering that is evident with the "dancing landing gear and black border". It's just a personal preference thing, though. I find the artifacts from deshaking of aerial video usually worse than the native video itself. But that's just me! Nice first efforts!
The only "de-shake" filtering. is the filtering youtube does when they "fix" you videos. here is the raw unedited video.. remember it the raw footage so no complaining!! LOL.. I also used roxio media creator. ( a pain in the but) easy to create..very hard to make a quality format.. I had to save as an image file the convert to a video file both my computer and youtube would except...while trying to maintain a video that wasn't all blurry... Ohh... on this video I tole youtube "not" to correct the video in anyway...( ie raw)
Duke B60 First flight (7 min 17 sec)
crash74 is offline Find More Posts by crash74