Well after a lot of work and research (first build, new to the fun) I got my first
quad in the air - complete with video and OSD. (aside from getting
a good working wiring diagram - getting the correct props on
the correct motor was the most difficult part for me....) I ended up not
using the motors that I cut the shafts off and swapped them out for
some T motors. It gets dark fast - but I wanted to see this fly today - sorry
for the fuzzy image - I still have a some tweaking to do - like figure out
how to get into Failsafe mode if needed on the Naza.
Seems to be very stable (my only comparison is the little blade I have been beating the snot out of) - and I didn't have the GoPro mounted.
Next day or so I hope to try some real FPV flying.
More build images here in this gallery.