View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:58 PM
Find More Posts by siriusflier
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
3,696 Posts
I ordered a bnf V929 from MyRCMart on Nov 1 and it was delivered on Nov 16. WAY faster than 26 to 28 days on my last 3 orders from another place, and the order had tracking. It cost 4.09USD more with the spare parts I ordered and shipping than the other place, but it also included a battery, spare blades, and a charger. Unfortunately, the rx will not stay bound with the V929 tx or myT9x tx. The board I got is the 8 plug JR-WL-FD02, 2012/07030, Rev.02. inspected it, no obvious problems, tried different charged batteries. It will bind with either tx, but when you throttle up, the bind light goes off and it restarts the bind mode. Doesn't stay bound for more than 2 seconds. I am sure someone out there knows more about what this means than I do.
But I e-mailed MYRCMart last nite, and today they said that they are sending me a new esc, no hassle at all, and it is already processing.
I was looking forward to experimenting with that 8 plug board, but I will be happy with whatever they send me, as long as it works
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier