Thread: Question Buying a used Apprentice 15e
View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2012, 03:34 PM
Find More Posts by mrmki81
United States, NM, Los Lunas
Joined Jan 2012
72 Posts
Okay, took my plane out on Saturday, showed all the guys there, we couldn't bind my dx5e to the plane, we tried over and over and still wouldn't bind. Then we bound one of the dx6i transmitters to it and it was fine. We concluded that it was the transmitter but when I was at home, I bound it just fine with the dx5e. I'm wondering if there was too much signal interference with all the transmitters out there? Cause it works fine when I'm at home. I even walk all the way down the street to see if it still had signal and it did? Anyways, I had someone take the plane off for me and then hand me the controls. The plane flew just fine. I even landed it with no problem. Looks like the nose wheel needs to be adjusted a little bit but other than that it flies just fine. Nerves were going though.

It was a blast!!! I'm defenitaly addicted to flying.....I can't wait to take it out again, I just want to make sure there is nothing wrong with my dx5e. I'm going to take it down to one of the hobby shops so one of the guys can look at it. I just need to wait for the funds to purchase a dx6i. Thanks for all of the help guys, I appreciate it.
mrmki81 is offline Find More Posts by mrmki81