narh, what the heck.. For those of you who want to have a look, feel free. But please be aware that it's in no way meant as a release-version
It should by no mean be used as a fully working version (though it most likely does work flawless
A few notes on schematic...
- MAX7456 crystal must be 27 MHz,
- C5 and C6 must be 47 uF
- Crystal-caps depends on the crystal.
- RSSI, current-sensor and RX+TX series resistor is just "random value" to get the footprint.
- Decoupling capacitors on Vcc (buttom right) is just to get the footprint for PCB-design. I will use what I have around and find suitable.
R5 and R6 should be 75 ohm resistors (video-impedance). I just put 82 ohm as the 75-ohm value wasn't in my library.
A few notes on firmware
- Very early version not tested very well.
LOS limit moved to around 50 kilometers
LOS will change from meters to km when above 10 km
UART uses interrupt for best performance.
Serial.print can't be used
Only ~30% memory used so far, plenty of space left.
If you have any questions or need help with the code, please wait until an actual release with a bit of explanation etc
PCB-design etc. will most likely be available later.
The main firmware is pretty much done - so I'm open to ideas