Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Trader Rating: 3
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14 View Post
Have you tried running 2S lipo?
Oh it will fly perfect when I get the new motor on it and install a new arm . I'll make a video but I'll have to email to you I don't have a YouTube account . It's in great shape I just bent a shat in a crash from trying to us a pos 9x that was defected . My fault . Armattans are great quad and I like it but I've learned a few things from it and I'm going to make my own Frame and my frames FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS!! Not for sale I might give one away but they will be as I said billet 7071 and hope they fly great . I've seen 4 sticks and a 4x4 sheet of metal fly great lol. Many homemade Frans out there but these will be 7071 and super strong And light . And will have 1050 kv . And it's for my son. It's hard to tell a kid that your daddy said or did the wrong thing to a guy And now he want sell me a quad for my boy and that is bs if I can do this Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353259032.524952.jpg
Views: 63
Size: 35.1 KB
Description: I think with my uncle 32yrs in owning his machine shop with 5 cnc machines I'll be ok with making a few frames . And il keep at it till I get them right . That's all I'm saying about the the bs with me Chris . I mean damn if you. Apologize to a guy 3-4, times and it's not enough then I'm done as well . Like I said I'm not going to kiss anyone's ass !!! For nothing
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman