Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:31 AM
Find More Posts by rocketscience
Not a six pack
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Jul 2008
5,615 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbey View Post
There are 4 small rubber washers between camera mount and main frame body.

I will be using some moongel when it arrives or some foam from the KK2 packing.

The gopro was mounted directly on the carbon frame with 2 elastic bands as I left the peice of rubber mat at home that I planned to sit the gopro on.
I have the 4 small rubber grommets too. I used grommets sliced in 1/2. I don't have jello but it shakes when I do anything other than hover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdavid60 View Post
Another advantage other than slow motion of 60 and 120fps, is jello reduction. The higher frame rates reduce jello. That's why so many people shot in 720 60fps with the Hero 1 and 2. Being able to shoot full 1080 at 60fps is worth the price of admission alone. I kept my Hero 1 and 2, because I plan on mounting one facing straight down for multiple views.

Doug
I think the higher frame rate just tricks the human eye into thinking it's happening less. Nothing scientific there just my napkin theory. I think it's better to remove the symptom completely instead of shooting at 120fps. Shooting in the 2.7k mode at 1080/30fps is just amazing in low light. Only problem is it's 45mb/s and anything I upload gets degraded so much.
rocketscience is offline Find More Posts by rocketscience