View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2012, 12:47 AM
Find More Posts by zadaw
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
Yeah but Tony also tried to tell us that the V120D05 was a good heli. When everyone had problems with it. Even while saying how good the heli is and trying to shoot a sales video for it. Even he had to make adjustments and crashed it trying to ONLY do inverted. It was quite wobbly for him and through the whole thing he just keeps trying to make it sound better than it is. Time will tell on the V450D03. The master CP appears to be holding out for people though, i suppose. Even if it might not be the best performer, they are pretty cheap. Personally the only micro i'm excited to try is the nano because it's exactly the same size as the WL v911 and it's a CP. So far they seem durable and fly pretty solid for a brush motor tail drive heli. I'm excited to have a 3d heli can actually fly indoors without worry of injury or property damage.
I have watched many of Tony's videos. The ones that he makes specifically for Xheli were basically whitewashes, He never says anything bad about the product in those videos. Whereas those videos under his personal youtube account are quite truthful. Also his posts on RCG are quite truthful as well, especially regarding products not sold by Xheli.

My friend who flew the V450D03 for Helpal was an ex F3C competition pilot and a full-time professional. He is an avowed Mikado snob and a Walkera hater. Even he said that the V450D03 flew very well and recommended that I buy one. Of course, a filming session that lasted a few hours is not going to reveal everything about this heli.
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw