View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2012, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by Russ The Flyer
It flies or it dies
Deville, Louisiana
Joined Sep 2008
836 Posts
Flying the Flyline RC

Hi again. I'm bringing you a quick report on the flight of my plane.

First off, I don't like the spring loaded throttle control. It's hard to use this type when I'm so used to a sticky friction control.

Second the motor doesn't have the power for outdoor flying. When it's a tad windy the plane tends to lose it in a wing over when into the wind. You'll see what I mean in the video.

Third the landing gear should be pre-bent forward so as not to tend to tip over on its nose.

Fourth the plane is really nose heavy. You guys who manufacture this thing ought to consider making sure they're balanced when they are sent to market.

Other than this I had a ball with it. I was at our AMAA Flying field. I had some of the guys from the club there. Needless to say they got a kick out of it. I told my flying buddy I have the expansion pack coming and we could practice putting on a combat show. Everyone there thought it was a great idea for our fun fly's. Anyway, here's a video of me flying the little rascal.

Russ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVe2I...1&feature=plcp

Ummmmmm ... Looks like you'll havta click on the url instead of the picture. Sorry.

Russ
Russ The Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Russ The Flyer
Last edited by Russ The Flyer; Nov 17, 2012 at 07:45 PM.