Trader Rating: 121
Skatin on thin ice of "banned"
United States, SC
Joined Nov 2004
74 Posts
Trader Rating: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kupfer View Post
I did have the funds and payed in full, you just refunded them back to me cause you cheaped out on shipping, next time when you propose something do your homework.

My comments are all about the feedback to all and the fact that you still refuse to close this posting and keep on writing emails in order to cover your ass shows your struggle.

Why don't you just admit that the deal at some point didn't look like it was worth it and that you couldn't justify the price you were selling it (which is your right to do)..........and just move on and close this posting.

That is the truth and you know it.
You are the one who keeps whining. I mean "writing". Why don't you just go away? I have told you that there is nothing here for you. You look small. Get over it please. I did not refund any money back to you. Your funds NEVER cleared. How many ways do you have to hear that before it makes sense to you? I cancelled the "pending" transaction after 11 days. What do you not get about that? Go away. Do not worry about what is going on here. This is not for you. Please...go!!
WINDSHEAR II is offline Find More Posts by WINDSHEAR II