Thread: Article Flyzone Uberlites Review
View Single Post
Old Nov 17, 2012, 01:54 PM
Find More Posts by SLOPERDUDE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2011
175 Posts
3Deee-

Thanks for the advice. I read the thread and you have a history with this plane. I don't own any Spektrum stuff. I don't expect 100% perfection, but I don't desire this to be a project, either. The plane is mostly uncontrollable with the current radio/actuators.

I'll see how it does outdoors in calm conditions. If the radio keeps acting as it does now, I'll contact Tower and see what they offer to do. They've always given me stellar service.

Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Deee View Post
Sloperdude,
I would not send the Uberlites back because the airframes alone are worth the $35.
Also the cost of shipping back needs to be factored in. A few threads back I mentioned a change over to ParkZone receiver brick etc. If you own a Spektrum radio this mod is well worth the cost and effort as it mates one of the best ultra micro receiver bricks, and motor/gearbox packages with a great airframe. If you can get the flying wing airframe, it is the best of all, but they are all really good.
The greatest weakness in the Uberlites is their entire power and control package.
Sorry for the poor picture - my camera batteries were almost gone.
SLOPERDUDE is offline Find More Posts by SLOPERDUDE