View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:42 PM
Find More Posts by zadaw
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwcudaman View Post
Well guys, I"ve been flying the bird for several weeks now. Seem to like it with the 130X blades or the KBDD blades best. I'm also now flying the ACE upgrade motor. Lots of power and loving it full out.
The one thing I can't seem to get rid of is how this thing does NOT want to piro in place at all. Seems no matter how I set the gains the tail wants to dip down and it gets all ugly doing any type of piro move. In place piros are pretty much out of the question so piro flips or piro loops just don't work at all. I'm starting to think that I need to try the 3 Axis gyro and be rid of the 6 axis one if this is the issue. Anyone else have this problem? It's done it from day one bone stock and along with any upgrade done. I have checked the CG and it's spot on now, but still it does not piro worth a darn. Before I go and spend the dough on the 3 axis gyro, I would like to know if it will fix the issue.
As far as I know, no helis of this class have piro compensation with their FBL system, whether it is the 130X or V120D02S. Some people have put in more advanced FBL units in there such as the micro Rondo or even the BeastX with a Spektrum satellite receiver The mirco Rondo had a Walkera edition that take Walkera servo plugs. But I am not sure whether it has piro compensation. The person to ask is Jeff Barrett of rchelicanada.com
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw