View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2012, 08:42 PM
Find More Posts by SpadCat2000
United States, AZ, Lake Havasu City
Joined Feb 2010
1,027 Posts
It performed very well. I will be doing a post flight wattage test to see what it was producing after about 7 minutes of flight time. It gave the Pat equal performance to the Tweety Bird which has a LIghtning 25, the difference was the HK was a lot louder, but not too loud. I liked it and thought the Tweety Birdy was actually too quiet.

I didn't think there was that much damage to your Pat , but it looks like it is going back together quite well. I should post the photos of my son's Depron Polaris 120 after he slammed it straight into a wash wall and the rebuild photos.

Concerning the Pats KFM-4 airfoil, it flies just like a full airfoil even at the much higher speeds. Once I get a few more flights, I will wring it out to see if I can see the difference in it compared to the full airfoiled Tweety Bird.

Once I get used to the both these birds, I want to load in a 4s 2200 lipo. I did a test with it and got well over 700W out of the Lightning which is rated to up only 400W, so will use it only in short bursts.

SpadCat
SpadCat2000 is offline Find More Posts by SpadCat2000