Old Nov 16, 2012, 03:47 PM
Find More Posts by indoorheli
2 seconds from crashing
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
Noted jasmine. I'll give it some serious thought. My intentions of the 130x is that it would make an excellent trainer before i try such tricks on my 450-500-600 helis.

However this just came out . http://www.rc711.com/shop/alzrc-devi...th=165_273_353

How freaking awsome would this be !! I have been waiting for somebody to put out this tween size. 360mm blades swinging on a 6s motor and battery. Not to mention the goblin fashion look. Thinking the other two helis i have on my " hit-list " will have to take a back seat to this,

I received Great news from two different areas today In the hobby i love, And its not even my birthday.. ha

Know your not into clones jazz. ( ALZRC ) And cant say i blame you. But you should give this one some consideration .
The real deal isnt much more than that and IMHO it doesnt have all that unneeded weight.
If you really like that shell buy a cheaper clone and then buy the shell and save yourself a $100 or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501 View Post
It is great for that. It has basically the same power feel and stability as a 450, maybe a little weaker than my 450 Pro, but very solid. I've had a couple tail blow-outs at high speed, but other than that, it's as solid as a bigger bird.
Is something wrong with your 450 as it should be leaps and bounds more powerful than your 130x.
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli