Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:51 PM
Find More Posts by CrashesALot
Team 3DHS
Western CT
Joined Aug 2009
2,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastest3 View Post
I think I have made up my mind for my first 3dhs plane to be the 57" extra. I plan on running hs225mg, ice 75. I have 2, 4s 2650 and 2 4s 4000 batteries. I already have a eflite extra 300 32e, which I enjoy. I was considering getting my electronics from my Lhs, just to throw them a bone. He deals with eflite, rim fire and scorpion. I am a huge fan of scorpion motors in my helis. I just worry because the scorpion 3026-710 kv I believe would be an option? I'm just unsure I have always flown eflite and installed what it called for. Just getting into 3d. So I am unaware how much weight and power will truly affect its flying qualities. Looking for guidance on motor choice. I would like to buy a scorpion but after reading 60 pages they don't seem that popular in the SC...so just trying to do this right first time. So suggestions and advice is welcome and I can't wait to order this plane!
Sorry that I just saw this now. I have that scorpion on my 57 and love it! 4s4000 packs and you are good to go!
CrashesALot is offline Find More Posts by CrashesALot