View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2012, 01:08 PM
Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Joined Feb 2012
2,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeezee View Post
Looks great! Can't wait until my sound system fund is ready to loot! You have given me a set of plans for my Pitts and I even get to hear it, like demo'ing a new car!! Can you please tell me where I can get that pilot, it is exactly the style and size I have been looking for. I hope you didn't take the canopy off but went in from the bottom, say yes!! Pilot!!!! Where???? Thank's and good job! Dave/zeezee
I am goiing to get a quick video of it this evening, and fly it tomorrow. I had to move the battery forward about 3 inches, so it is past those loops, so I added velcro to hold it down. It still needa bout 1oz. up front I think. The CG point is supposed to be 90mm, it is closer to 100mm right now, a little tail heavy.

Believe it or not, the pilot came with the plane! He was unglued and was flopping around in it though. I cut out where he went, glued him down and put him back in.

I am not going to post the ground video I made, it did not turn out good. The mic on the camera picks up the high tone of the motor/prop more than it does the engine sound. It is not a true representation of how it sounds. I will get flight video tomorrow on another camera.

Andrew
MrRCFlying is offline Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
Last edited by MrRCFlying; Nov 16, 2012 at 07:48 PM.