View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:18 AM
Find More Posts by Devin McGRath
Team Futaba
Rochester New York
Joined Oct 2004
955 Posts
---H.E.F. 1st Annual F3P Contest and ETOC Qualifier---

This will be an F3P style event composed of three Precision classes as well as Aero-musical. We will determine the number of classes and rounds to be flown based on the level of participation and the allotted time. It will be held on Saturday December 8th from 3-7pm in the 3D area . We are planning on having a practice flight line available for use on Friday and Saturday before the contest located on the back wall opposite the mail flight line.

I have attached the sequences and descriptions of the maneuvers courtesy of Xavier Mouraux and Harry Ells from the Canadian F3P website. This contest will be judged based on FAI Criteria you can find this attached below as well.

To have your name added to the participation list please fill out a registration form and email it to me at dmcgrath009@gmail.com Also any questions about the event can be posted in this thread or emailed to me. I will do my best to update this information as we get closer to the event.

ETOC Qualifier- The top pilot in the AM class who did not fly in last years ETOC will earn themselves a spot in this years ETOC

The registration Deadline is Saturday December 1st. I will do my best to personally contact people who I know would be interested in this contest because this is such a short notice. Our goal is to put on a contest to grow interest in F3P in the United States and continue this event in the future.

Confirmed Pilot list ! -

F3P AM

Clay Wheaton
Dave Lockhart
Mike Hubbard
Devin McGrath
Rj Gritter
Paul Hepworth
Scott Barnhart
Jamie Hicks
Jeff Rusyniak

F3P AP

Clay Wheaton
Ken Velez
Dave Lockhart
Mike Hubbard
Devin McGrath
Rj Gritter
Paul Hepworth
Scott Barnhart
Jamie Hicks
Pat MacKenzie

intermediate
Ron McGrath
Bryan Mailloux
Jeff Hatton
Micheal Wilkinson

Sportsman
Azarr
Arron Bates
Ron Lockhart
Jeff Rusyniak
Randall Gibson
Devin McGRath is offline Find More Posts by Devin McGRath
Last edited by Devin McGRath; Dec 08, 2012 at 12:41 AM.