Originally Posted by snowman
I had some really BAD squid tonight..........it was given to me in a gift basket........I should have known better than to eat canned squid, especially when it's packaged in an "Ink Sauce"!!!! You know it's going to be a bad night when your body starts to generate foul
smelling flatulence within 20 minutes of consumption!!! I'm being a gentleman and have come downstairs to spare my wife from having to suffer along with me! I think this is fast becoming a case of food poisoning!
Better go find the evidence in the trash in case I have to go to the emergency room.....later.........
IT may sound crazy, but if I ever feel like I have eaten something foul. I without exception will down a pint of hard liqour once I realize there is a problem. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but there have been several occasions where I felt ill, drank liqour and felt fine the next day, while she had to take two days off to recover. HIgh proof booze is antibacterial