Thread: Discussion diamond 2500 from art tech
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2012, 04:22 PM
Find More Posts by Jack McC
United States, NC, Hendersonville
Joined May 2010
83 Posts
[QUOTE=BG Bengtsson;23273640]This can be an interesting disscussion if some DX7 AR500 experienced guys participate!

Hi BG and others,

How timely to discuss this issue. I have been looking for help in setting up the "D" for full house. I fly a Spektrum DX7 with the Orange Spektrum 7 channel Rx from Hobby King. I e-mailed Spektrum directly only to be told to check out RC Groups. Would have thought that they would have figured this out. RC Groups has many examples some of which don't fit or make sense to me. This is my first full house setup having flown only RES. I have ailerons on Channels 2 & 6. Flaps on Channels 5 & 7. I have aileron/rudder mix and flaps/elevator. Some of the programming uses a Y harness for flaps, others not. Some use the throttle for motor as well as another function, which scares me. Some move ailerons from channels 2 & 6. How does this work?

As you can see I do need help! Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

"D" has been flown with the elevator shim after repairs as mentioned in a previous post. It flies OK but still need working on. I have it slightly nose heavy with the 3S. Will keep at it to get it easier to handle.

Thanks guy's,

Jack
Jack McC is offline Find More Posts by Jack McC