Originally Posted by Freakazoid
There isn't even a schematic to look at to see why there are 2 leds instead of 3.
It is one google search away. But well, hard to explain....
Short intro, how to get it flying:
- solder pins (board will be without pins, to reduce weight)
- connect FTDI or any USB-TTL adapter (incl. powering on board if adapter does not power on)
- it will be on quadx mode by default. Connect via putty (using procedure described in naze32 manual - it's the same, incl. baudrates, etc), and change if you need another mixed (type "mixer" and it will list available mixers)
- type "feature ppm" - because on that small board you will be using small RX's
- type "set looptime 5000" - because everyone will ask later "how to get smooth autolevel"???????????????////////////???????????
- type "save"
- connect ESC's, go fly. Depending on your RX channel order, you may need "map taer1234" command after "feature ppm" - if it lists channels in "throttle aileron elevator rudder" order - frsky, graupner does that.
Everything that is listed in guides, described in countless pages in forums, CLI has help also, etc....