Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:53 PM
Find More Posts by BAF23
The sky is the limit
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, Hasselt
Joined Aug 2012
259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcflyinff View Post
Thank you for the info BAF23. I'll have to look into your distributor. Looking forward to seeing yours done. Maybe some video? Enjoy!
I wish I had people around me capable of making, editing and publishing video images, but in our r/c club most are just passionate about building and flying and have neither the means, technical abilities, nor the time to get images on the internet. It's a pity because I would love to share the beauty of my DC3 startups (with the MrRCsound system), take offs , low passes and overshoots with full flaps, landings and taxi in with shutdown sound. It is so much different from what I see here on the forum, with people taking off in a blink of my eyes while I accelerate slowly with the tail initially down, allowing it to rise and finally becoming airborne with a very shallow climb after a ground roll of about 100ft, (our renovated tarmac runway is 270ft by 60ft without surrounding obstacles. An airborne picture of our r/c runway next to the hangars of the real airplane field, which is uncontrolled and has a 2400x75ft tarmac runway and about a hundred resident aircraft/gliders/helicopters. Well established procedures ensure everybody flies in his own dedicated airspace and no serious problems occurred since 1960.
BAF23 is online now Find More Posts by BAF23
Last edited by BAF23; Nov 15, 2012 at 03:58 PM.