View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:49 PM
Find More Posts by Quick61
Just call me crash for short
United States, OH, The Plains
Joined Jan 2011
1,704 Posts
First things first, hello to a fellow Ohioan! What specifically are you looking for? If you find a set of plans you like, say the Sparrow that is currently being disused in another thread or maybe the Grosswing , sense you said your looking for power, (looks like an easy one to convert to RC and electric), then all you need do is load the pdf files on a usb memory stick or copy to disk and boddly-bop on down to your local office store, staples / office max etc.(should be one just over the hill there in Springfield) and have it printed out at full scale. Smaller ones can be tiled out on a home printer and taped together, though that is sometimes a bit more work than what it is worth.

If thermal flying interest you at all, your in a good place in your part of the state, lots of plowed fields and wide open spaces. and there are lot's of good flying wing gliders here in this forum.

Let us know what you are interested most in and we can go from there. Note, when I say "we" and "us", that could be limited to me and the mouse in my pocket but something tells me more than one will be willing to get you pointed in the right direction.

Mark
Quick61 is offline Find More Posts by Quick61