View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2012, 06:33 PM
Find More Posts by wister
United States, MO, St. Louis
Joined Nov 2006
901 Posts
Hi,

I have been having a problem connection to the server using the esc flash tool. I used this in the past and it worked with no problem. I tried a few motnths ago and got an error that was either 530 or 510, or 501 (I cant remember exactly which) basically it said not logged into server, or cannot log in. I thought maybe the severr was having problems and forgot about it.

Now I am trying again to update my esc's, actually I did update them by copying the hex into the debug dir of the esc flash tool program but the esc's didnt seem to work right, not enough power, also made the motors feel like the bearings were, how to explain this, when I spin the motor with no power applied it was harder to turn them while connected to the esc, disconnected or connected to a different esc the motor spun easy again.

So I am trying to update the esc's to 9-30 hex "bs_nfet.hex" and I am stil getting an error when trying to download from the server. I updated the dot net to 4.5, then removed it and installed the 4.0 version. I am still getting the error that now says

"Unhanded exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue...
Unable to connect to remote server" but no error code

I have tried on 2 different PC's both running win 7 x64 and get the same problem

Please help

Should I be ok coping the bs_nfet.hex and bs_nfet.inc files directly into the debug directory (overrighting the old files) then flash that way? Like I said I tried this before but the esc's (that worked great with an older version of bs_nfet) werent working correctly after?? not sure if it actually flashed the 9_30 ver or a real old ver?

John
wister is offline Find More Posts by wister