Originally Posted by G Man V2
Thanks flying-llama, just looked it up...
Is there a Mac operating system simulator? Sorry, I should have asked that question earlier.... I don't mind paying for it, but if it's ludicrous money I would rather spend it on spare parts for the V2.
So this is where I am at the moment and future timeline:
1) purchased V2;
crashing learning to fly;
3) started a relationship with a parts supplier;
4) thinking DEVO 7E Tx purchase;
5) thinking simulator purchase;
6) thinking QR Ladybird-Z-07 Receiver (V1 board) as spare or make a second LB;
7) seriously think about building my own arduino based quad.
What do the olde timers think? Any suggestions before I go ahead and 'reinvent the wheel'?
I love my Devo 7E, I think it has the function needed for LB quad flying, also use it when flying Walkera Mini CP (my first Devo).