View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:09 AM
Find More Posts by Fugitive_Bill
CURIOSITY Has Landed!
Sydney, Australia
Joined Jul 2005
1,214 Posts
I know this is pointless post but I had similar problem last night while upgraded the FW on one of my #16's from v0.36 to V0.49, so I could have time lapse function with intention of filming the Solar Eclipse in 10 second intervals, however the damned clouds spoiled my fun here in Sydney and all I ended up with was about 150 pictures of heavy cloud.

But I had the same problem where the cam was doing the same thing (at first I thought I might have bricked it), I finally got t going, but for the life of me I can't remember how - as it 6.30am and I had been up all night working on website stuff, watching 'When We left Earth' and working on my R/C Models.
If I think of what the solution was was I'll let you know. - Even if you are talking about the #11 and not #16, there could a relation. However I'll let you know if I remember what the problem was. Try another memory card, I was getting them mixed up during the upgrade and I think it came good with different card in it or perhaps was not inserted properly or had a bad contact - dunno.

-B!
Fugitive_Bill is offline Find More Posts by Fugitive_Bill