View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2012, 08:10 AM
Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
5,046 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccanaut View Post
I'm not so lucky after all. The exact same thing happened and I crashed the fun jet this time destroying it. For some reason, The Jet just did a loop all by itself. Then on the down wind Leg for final approach It seems to suffer an epileptic fit, And I could not control it.
After my first crash three days ago I went over all the wiring to check that it was okay and it was I then changed the receiver in case the receiver was a problem. I do not understand what the problem is. The servos seem to just do their thing when they want to. It's been suggested that I could have a faulty speed controller. If anybody has any clues please put them forward because I'm pulling my hair out trying to determine what is causing these problems. I'm using the stock standard multiplex powered set up. Spektrum AR600. Turnigy nanotech 3 cell 2650mah, 25-50C discharge rate.
Thanks
Just curious...Are you using a Park Receiver...or Full Range....Park Receivers are not good for Funjets....you git out of range in a hurry..

Oh...there is a squabble among us at the field....running only 2 servos we have a split on whether or not to use a separate UBEC even on just two servos and over 3 cell.....I do for my own peace of Mind...The recommendation that i've heard is over 3 cell use a separate UBEC..I do....and since your running only 3 cell....seems to me you have a reception problem...
...Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Last edited by FlyBillyFly; Nov 14, 2012 at 08:24 AM.