Find More Posts by T J Gilbert
DJI and Empire Support
United States, MS, Ridgeland
Joined Feb 2009
6,434 Posts
Something I need to share...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehx View Post
The quick test is to replace the Naza controller #1 (in the F450) with the Naza controller #2 (from the F550) and see if you can connect to the PC. It's highly unlikely that this will hurt anything, but since you seem uncomfortable with this just send it back to Robert.

If your F450 connects fine to your PC then you can't have a driver loading error as the driver and software are the same for the F550, correct?
I'm going to bed after this one but....
Some of my doubt/concern is based on a response from h00t, the poster who started the tutorial on driver loading errors in the Naza FC first page links.
He explained to me via PM that he feels that there is a One Driver - One Device relationship that sometimes exists with USB devices.
What he means is the DJI driver on my computer expects to see my Naza #1. When I plug in Naza #2, there are Naza #1 signatures that prevent communication with Naza #2. He said, as an IT person, he's seen it with things like portable hard drives.
I respect the validity of his work and his opinion because of his tutorial.
I hope that there is a way to assign specific drivers/signatures to Naza #1 and Naza #2 and both can play on the same computer like many users are able to enjoy.
Consequently, I'm proceeding with extra caution w.r.t. drivers and multiple Nazas until someone who really knows can tell us what we suspect...
Good Night
T J Gilbert is online now Find More Posts by T J Gilbert
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: P2V+ with GoPro PIP